Mobile Clinic Operated by Saed Charity Association
- Mobile health Facility – Life Saving & Sustaining
- Free medication
- 18 villages mainly in Western countryside of Aleppo and Northern Idleb Governorate
- Treats between 3000- 4000 monthly local residents and displaced people from Homs, rural Damascus, Hama, Aleppo, and Eastern part of Syria
- The mobile clinic(MC) was established a year ago
- 12 Trained employees
- 3 clinics (paediatrics, internal medicine, and gynaecology)
- System generating electrical power to operate the equipment (eco-friendly).
- From Children between 5 to 59 months, pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and elderly.
- Average Cost per year: R2,5million
- Many displaced people
- Security purposes
- Lack of hospitals/ or clinics in this area, which requires a
- lot of traveling time to reach these centres.
- No income to pay for transportation.
- Private doctors cannot practice due to danger
- This clinic contains all equipment required for the paediatric clinic.
- Average of 1567 kids per month
- Average of 1222 beneficiaries per month
- Average of 832 beneficiaries per month
Number of respiratory aids due to lung problems
- Average of 295 beneficiaries per month
First aid and small operation
- Average of 1417 beneficiaries per month
Number of displaced people 2204
Original residents 1417