General information on our Masaajid:
- Current Salaah facilities in rural Africa comprise of thatch structures that are easily destroyed by the elements of weather etc.
- A masjid in the North of Mozambique or Malawi brings a different culture of identity to the village. An identity of being a Muslim and having a secure place to offer this fundamental pillar of Islam which is Salaah.
- A masjid brings with it an abode of learning the basic principles of Deen to those you were seeking knowledge under trees.
- Maktab classes are offered to young students daily as well Dawah activities being conducted
- During the auspicious month of Ramadhaan, ifthaar and suhoor meals are offered at the various Masaajid. Providing 1000’s of meals to the fasting.
- Udhiyyah is also conducted during the Hajj season, honouring the tradition of Ibrahim (AS).
- Our Masaajid can accommodate up to 200 persons. The Masjid has facilities for females as well.
- Size of Masjid in Mozambique – 100 square meters / Malawi – 80 sqm