South Africa, Afghanistan
For people born with Amniotic Band Syndrome (ABS) or who have lost a hand or arm due to an accident, Gripp3d provides a locally designed, professionally fitted hand device that is 3D printer to make it affordable to anyone.
Gripp3d aims to give every child and adult an equal chance to be independent in the tasks that are meaningful to them by using the Robohand design and a 3D printer (Robobeast) to 3D print and fit anatomically driven, custom fitted devices for individuals as an alternative to standard prosthetics.
- The Mechanical arm manufactures and fitted to specification
- Full physiotherapy with our qualified Occupational Therapist done weekly
- Therapy includes teaching how to use the Aid as well as how to train the brain to realise that the limb can work now eg. Pick up a bottle, hold a ball or bat etc.
- Full support and assistance to the recipient at anytime
- Guarantee on the Mechanical Aid should it damage or break
Gripp3d Mechanical Aid Device
DONATE FULL OR ANY AMOUNT