Establishing an Islamic identity is difficult to do when living in poverty, with few safe spaces to gather together as a community to pray and learn.
An Islamic Centre creates an Islamic identity, a sense of belonging for destitute villages in Africa. An Islamic centre creates a hub for the Muslims inhabitants of the area. Ramadhaan feeding, Eid Celebrations, Udhiyya and hifz competitions are held at the centres.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Jumuah Masjid
- Wudhu facilities (male & female)
- Madrassah Classrooms
- Waterwell/ Borehole (Malawi)
- Home & Bicycle for Imam
- Toilet facilities (male & female)
- Lapas for Social Gathering
- Maktab costs (for one year)
ISLAMIC CENTRES BUILT
PER ISLAMIC CENTRE
Build an Islamic Hub for a community in Malawi
ZAKAAT NOT APPLICABLE