PMR.africa wants to acknowledge a company’s vision, integrity, values, competence and ‘empathy’ that contributes to ethical and sustainable business practices.
Africa Muslims Agency/Direct Aid International, Winners of the PMR.africa Awards for charities doing the most for the needy & empowering the poor
Diamond – 2018, 2019, 2021
Gold – 2015, 2016, 2017
Silver – 2013, 2014
Some of Africa Muslims Agency's achievements
Excellence Award for the care of orphans in the Gulf Cooperation Council (K’afil) for the year 2014 by the Regional Network for Social Responsibility in the Kingdom of Bahrain in cooperation with the United Nations, Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and other organizations.
- Masaajid: 6000
- Waterwells: 20 000
- Dams: 3
- Orphans: 65 000
- Arranged containers in Joe Slovo Park, Marconi Beam in Western Cape for Community upliftment
- Constructed a community centre in Mfekai, Zululand
- Sending 500 thousand tons of aid, pharmaceuticals, foodstuffs and clothes into Africa
- Establishing several air relief missions to take aid to areas of drought and poverty throughout African countries.
Cooperation agreement with the World Health Organization
Agreements with UNSAF South Sudan, Sirloin and Kenya
Agreements with Refugees Relief Agency in Mali, Ghana
- Qurans Distributed: 20 million copies
- Educational facilities: 840
- Books: 9 million books in 22 languages translated and printed
- Translating and printing.
- Radio stations established in Africa: 10
- Courses for the instructors, Imams of mosques and sheikhs of villages: 750
- Sponsored “Previously Disadvantaged Farmer” skills training and management workshop
- Arranging and facilitating Youth Based Leadership Training Camps in the country
- Carrying out more than 150 medical camps specialized to cure the ophthalmology disease
- Constructing and operating 256 clinics
- Constructing and operating 4 hospitals
- Launched the Gripp3d project in 2015, an initiative providing mechanical hand devices for children without limbs